Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lucy's Song





How beautiful at eventide
To see the twilight shadows pale,
Steal o'er the landscape, far and wide,
O'er stream and meadow, mound and dale!

How soft is Nature's calm repose
When ev'ning skies their cool dews weep:
The gentlest wind more gently blows,
As if to soothe her in her sleep!

The gay morn breaks,
Mists roll away,
All Nature awakes
To glorious day.
In my breast alone
Dark shadows remain;
The peace it has known
It can never regain.

 - Lucy's Song by Charles Dickens

This gorgeous green quartz cocktail ring is made entirely of sterling.  I absolutely love it..how I wish my finger would fit this!  An orb of glowing apple green, translucent and juicy..it sits with a perfect weight on your finger.  It was presence..and it's showy..it's like it know how gorgeous it is and it sings for attention at every entrance.  Not a ring for the faint of heart..available now in my shop.


xo Blue Gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment