Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Offerings

It's been a good few days of regrouping here..the house is cozy, there's a pot of tomato sauce bubbling away on the stove and I'm just finishing up the last of the laundry.

Yesterday was quite the day of dog-duties.  After a nice trek through the nature trails by my house, the puppy and her beau found a lovely puddle of manure smelling muck to roll in..mmm..manure muck.  The pups were immediately put on leash and they pranced home quite proud of themselves for their little achievement.  Nothing says 'top dog' like the lovely smearing of brown goo all over your fur and the stench of all things smelly that the warm weather brings this time of year.  So home we went, and into the bath she went.  There were a few laps around the dining room and coffee tables before she finally gave up and dragged her paws up the stairs and into the bathroom.  You know you've truly lost that final thread of sanity when you find yourself sitting on the bottom step of your staircase dressed in your 'dog bathing clothes' which for me consists of an old pair of faded red shorts, paint-stained Benetton tank top from high school and a bleach stained bandana on your head yelling at your dog who's on the other side of the house, 'you can run but you can't hide Sachi! I've got alllll day to wait for you, you smelly girl!'  Really though, Sachi is so good..aside from her hobby of barking at handicapped children (yes, handicapped children..I'm truly not making this up..), she's really quite sweet and well behaved.

So anyway, after all of that craziness during the day, my evening was spent finishing up some pieces of jewelry I had been procrastinating on finishing.

Available later today in my shop!

Happy Family Day to those of you here, and Happy President's Day to those of you south of the border!

xo Blue Gnome



Sterling, Dendritic Opal


Twin Ring - A Series of Contradictions II
Sterling, Rosewood, Natural Turquoise

2 comments:

  1. I bought two of your most beautiful creations including your Raven ring!!! Keep dreaming and creating Tina:X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Feri,
    I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and encouragement! Especially excited that two of my favorite pieces have found a new home with you :)

    Do keep checking back..I have some new pieces I'm designing now.

    Tina :)

    ReplyDelete