Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rings Galore

I made some rings!
Botswana Agate, Turquoise, Ocean Jasper, Sterling

With gorgeous stones like these, only a simple setting will do.  Every one of them are a different size, they will be available in my shop later this week.


 This green speckled ring is my personal favorite..so much so that I've decided to keep this for a little while.  It looks like a wonderful painting by mother nature, soft sunlight filtering through a secret garden.  And with fall just around the corner now, I think this beautiful ring will be a summer reminder of the abundant, lush greenery all around me now.  The different shades of vibrant green just takes my breath away..


Vintage Japanese Millefiori Beads, Sterling

And some adorable Japanese lantern earrings!  Made of vintage, Japanese millefiori beads and oxidized sterling, currently available in crimson and pumpkin.

xo Blue Gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment