Thursday, August 14, 2014

Surround yourself in the company of those you love


I've received some amazing emails during my hiatus from the studio..and I can't thank all of you enough for the great feedback and comments about my work.  It's often a difficult choice to make between the more economical mass produced items on the market and the higher cost of something hand created by artisans like me..it is impossible for independent artists to compete with the prices mass producing companies can offer. 

I cannot thank you enough for choosing to pay the slightly higher cost for something handmade..

Your support encourages others to follow their dreams in creating something from their heart and soul. 

Your support allows people like me to continue doing what we love to do, create one-of-a-kind pieces that I hope you will treasure for years to come.

I'm back in the studio and I've hit the ground running!  New items will be filtering into the shop in the next few days and I can't wait to share them with you!

Hope you're all having a fantastic summer..enjoying these lazy, hazy days of warm sunshine in the great company of friends and family.  

Surround yourself in the company of those you love, life's too short to be in the company of anyone less worthy :)  


xo Blue Gnome




No comments:

Post a Comment