Tuesday, July 16, 2013

And The Winner..





I apologize for the delay posting this..yesterday was an exhausting day and after the wee monster finally went to bed, I crashed out as well.

With Leo's help, we've randomly selected a winner..er..winners!  
Thanks to his little, sticky toddler fingers, we've selected not one..or two..but three names!  And though I thought briefly of having a re-draw..aww..what the heck, my motivation to get to the shop has been a little on the low side lately and I'm looking forward to creating something new with you!  (For those of you whose names have been drawn..please contact me via email and we can start creating something just for you.)

A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to write, I loved hearing about your inspirations, your loves..and who/what makes you the best that you can be.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

xo Blue Gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment