Thursday, May 12, 2011

In The Creak Of The Morning

Ah..this only happens but once in a blue moon..I'm wide awake before 7am (without an alarm clock!) and the house is still asleep.  Soft sighs of contentment from the puppy, her feet twitching from chasing squirrels in her sleep..the birds are spreading news of the daily forecast outside.

It's finally warm enough outside to leave the window open a crack during the night and there's a cool breeze on my feet that are sticking out from under this lovely, old quilt.  It's cozy in here, and I'm curled up in the warm hollow my Irishman's left on his side of the bed.

There are good things brewing..I can feel it in every fiber of my being.  My hands are aching to create and be productive today, there are plants to plant and metal to wield..but it's oh-so warm and cozy under here.

Just a few more minutes and I'll get up..just a few more minutes..

xo Blue Gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment