Friday, June 28, 2013

Danaus


A reminder to embrace all of the smallest details of every day.  
A reminder to pause and listen to my soul.  
A reminder to be more aware of the strong beating of my heart.
A reminder to dance at least once a day.
A reminder to laugh more.
A reminder to be lighter on my feet and in my heart.
A reminder that grace and kindness is not a weakness.
A reminder that kisses and hugs conquer all ailments of the heart and soul.
A reminder that change is necessary for growth.

I have never encountered more monarch butterflies than I have in the last year and a half of my life.  Maybe I'm just taking the time to notice more..they've become a gentle reminder for me to pause and take in the beauty of the seemingly mundane.

An early gift I made for myself for my birthday, I chose a monarch for it's become close to my heart.

Hoping you have something deliciously special planned for the weekend!

xo Blue Gnome


No comments:

Post a Comment