Monday, November 14, 2011

Celebrating The Wee Bean

This weekend was a busy couple of days, last night I was so exhausted from the two day activities that I was certain I was too exhausted to fall asleep..have you ever felt like that?  When your body is ever so thankful to be lying down but your mind is still running around in circles.. I usually get a pretty good case of the giggles when I'm feeling like this and last night was no exception.  So after wailing and giggling "I'm toooooo tired to fall alseeeeeeeep.." a couple of times, I heard my alarm go off this morning and it was already today.  I guess falling asleep wasn't as difficult as I thought.


A huge thank you to everyone who was able to attend the shower thrown by the lovely Miss P and Mrs U and the rest of the family.  I was so overwhelmed by everyone's generosity..and of course, a very special THANK YOU for organizing, baking, cooking, decorating and hosting such a wonderful afternoon filled with good friends and family, from near and far. 


We are both so blessed and excited that the "wee bean" will be welcomed into such a loving life!


Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment