Monday, May 27, 2013

Enameled Summer Berries


I've been playing around with incorporating some new finds into my designs, and what a perfect time of year to introduce some lovely enameled, copper beads handcrafted by a fellow Etsy artisan, 
Mary Ann Carroll !



Summer Berries Necklace

I used to make enameled beads myself years ago, but when I came across these beauties I simply couldn't resist.  
The colours are fantastically vibrant 
I'm absolutely in love with these!


Summer Berry Necklace

Although the bulk of the work is still in the design process in the shop, I thought I'd put these simple necklaces out there to test the market for beaded pieces in the shop.  
I've kept the design simple to showcase these enameled lovelies..look for more coming into the shop in the weeks ahead!

xo Blue Gnome

No comments:

Post a Comment