Friday, March 22, 2013

Newbies

I've been a little behind in introducing some newbies!  
With the weather around here not knowing what to decide on, we've been experiencing some wonderful spring weather..only to be hit with 10cm of snow the next day.  This winter has been a long one, and although it's been glorious having a real winter this year and watching Sachi enjoying the abundance of fluffy, powdery snow up at the cabin..I'm ready for Old Man Winter to pack up his bags and bid us all farewell..and to finally let Lady Spring arrive.

 Sterling & Kingman Turquoise

 Sterling & Chrysoprase

Sterling & Gaspeite

It's been a productive little while in my shop lately, my longing for warmer weather has been my inspiration in choosing some gorgeously hued stones to work with.  The oceanic hues of larimar, chrysoprase and the classic turquoise have me daydreaming of warmer beaches.  
I've been loving the fresh spring-like colour of gaspeite, a vibrant reminder of the life that's just awakening under the cold, still frozen earth.

Sterling & Grey Moonstone

Sterling & Graveyard Point Plume Agate

And a couple of other pieces, just because.

Hope your weekend is a restful one!

xo Blue Gnome



No comments:

Post a Comment